AlpernSchubert P.C. offers legal representation for both employers and employees in employment litigation cases in Pittsburgh, PA and the surrounding area. Our practice provides representation in a broad range of non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreement cases, employment discrimination actions, and wrongful termination claims.
We have a proven track record for successful resolution of harassment and termination cases, as well as assisting start-ups and employees against former employers seeking to restrict fair competition. In numerous instances, we were able to negotiate quick resolutions, saving our clients substantial legal fees.
Offering more than 95 years of combined experience, we also offer expert assistance with drafting employee handbooks and policies for a variety of industries.
Our Employment Litigation Services Include:
- Breach of contract
- Discrimination cases
- Employee handbooks and policies
- Employment discrimination
- Harassment cases
- Hiring and employee retention issues
- Long-term disability
- Non-competition, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- Short-term disability
- Terminations, layoffs, and the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification (WARN) Act
- Wage and hour claims, Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Pennsylvania Wage Payment & Collection Act claims
- Wrongful termination, whistleblower, and retaliation cases
AlpernSchubert P.C. – Experienced Pittsburgh Employment Lawyers
If you are dealing with an employment law issue, it is important to have a qualified attorney with experience handling these types of matters. We encourage you to contact the Pittsburgh employment lawyers of AlpernSchubert P.C. today to schedule your free case evaluation. Call us at 412-765-1888 or contact us online. With our offices being conveniently located in Pittsburgh, we are easily accessible to all of Western Pennsylvania including Allegheny County, Lawrence County and Washington County.