We Help Slip-And-Fall Accident Victims Recover
AlpernSchubert, P.C., is a reputable law firm that serves clients in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and the surrounding areas. If you need a personal injury lawyer, auto accident attorney, truck accident attorneys, work injury lawyers or a workers’ compensation attorney who can give sound legal advice regarding your case, our partners at AlpernSchubert, P.C., have the expertise that you need to get the compensation that you deserve.
Slip-and-fall injuries can be extremely debilitating, and they can cause major havoc in your life. Whether you were injured due to defective lighting, spilled liquids or uneven pavement, our experienced attorneys provide the personal, individualized attention that our clients deserve.
Premises liability claims involve injuries that are caused directly by the negligence of a property owner. Examples of premises liability claims include trip or slip-and-fall cases. Our attorneys at AlpernSchubert, P.C., have a great deal of experience in pursuing personal injury cases against residential, commercial, governmental and retail property owners.
Slip- or trip-and-fall accident injuries are often serious, and they aren’t always initially apparent. When a client has been injured in a fall accident or premises liability, many things are considered when determining how much their case may be worth.
Our Slip-And-Fall Services Include:
- Defective lighting injuries
- Unsecured electrical cord injuries
- Spilled liquid slip injuries
- Injuries caused by uneven pavement
- Injuries caused by obstructed store aisles and protruding fixtures
- Injuries caused by bad floorboards and raised or worn carpeting
Things We Consider When Evaluating Case Worth Include:
- Medical costs
- Projected future medical costs
- Work earnings lost due to your injuries
- Future lost earnings you would have earned if you were not injured
- Pain and suffering for yourself and your family members who have resulted from your injury
Our Lawyers Help Injured Victims Seek Justice And Compensation
Contact AlpernSchubert, P.C., today at 412-506-9561 or contact us online for a free consultation or evaluation of your case. Our law offices are located in Pittsburgh, making us easily accessible to the communities in western Pennsylvania, including those in Allegheny County, Washington County and Lawrence County. We can handle all of your Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, personal injury claim needs.