We Have Answers To Your Questions About Workers’ Compensation
Have you or a loved one been injured on-the-job in Pennsylvania? If so, you have to right to receive financial compensation and other benefits for your injuries.
At AlpernSchubert, P.C., in Pittsburgh, our workers’ compensation attorneys can help you get the benefits you need. With over 100 years of combined experience, our attorneys have the knowledge and fortitude to make sure you receive all the compensation you’re owed.
Here are answers to some commonly asked questions about workers’ compensation in Pennsylvania:
- What Are The Most Common Workplace Injuries?
- How Do You Report A Workplace Injury?
- What Workers Are Not Covered By State Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
- How Do Injured Workers Receive Treatment And Benefits?
- Are There Options For Special Payments Or Lump-Sum Settlements?
- What If A Loved One Died Because Of Their Work-Related Injuries?
- Can An Injured Employee Sue Their Employer?
- Why Do Injured Workers Need A Lawyer?
We offer free initial consultations and do not charge a fee in workers’ compensation cases unless we recover benefits for you. From our office in Pittsburgh, we help injured workers throughout Allegheny County and surrounding communities.